Video Problems Troubleshooting Guide
Browsers Known To Have Issues
If you're using one of these browsers you should upgrade to one of our supported browsers above.
- AOL Browser any version
- MSN Browser any version
- Internet Explorer 6 or earlier
- Netscape any version
Install the latest Version of Flash Player
- Go to Adobe's Flash Player download site here: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Download the player
- Follow the Installation Instructions
- After installing verify that flash player is installed in the next section.
Verify That Flash Player Is Installed In Firefox
- In the top menu bar of Firefox, go to Tools->Add-ons.
- Scroll down in the list of plugins and make sure you see "Shockwave Flash"
- In the top menu bar of Firefox go to Tools->Options
- Click on the Content Tab