Over at DiDer, there was a discussion about converting abr's to png's. I have found one called abrMate
which is fantastic. A lot more user friendly than abrviewer (this I tried after someone suggested it and it stopped working)as it just works with abr's (the other one worked with patterns and styles too). You can easily open and close brushes. When you export them to png, it automatically puts them in the same folder as the abr came from. Also, when you go to open up another abr to convert, it will open up in the last folder you used (something the abrviewer did not do). So I have gone through everything today in hierarchy order of all my scrap supplies and converted everything!! It's easy peasy!
I wish I had done this a long time ago. Jessica has certainly inspired me to use brushes as often as I can in the DiDer class. Just awesome! Now I can see all the brushes at a glance before loading them!
Go try it out, you will be super impressed!
I just need to go and tag them all now in ACDSee!