- Course Type: Self-Paced
- Format: Printable PDF Tutorial
- Level: Beginner through Advanced
- Instructor: Carina Gardner
- Works for: Photoshop Elements 5, 6, 7, and 8, Photoshop CS2, CS3, CS4, and CS5
Welcome to Carina's first Hybrid Project Friday! This first projects is a simple and customizable pillowbox using Carina's Coquette line. Two pillowboxes are included in this set (as flatten jpgs). You also get a png template of the pillowbox gift box so that you can customize your project with any paper. PDF/Photo instructions of how to create this hybrid project included.
What you'll get:
- Printable PDF with step-by-step instructions (and photos) to guide you from beginning to the final completed project. Add them to your Hybrid Project Friday binder!
- Printables for the green paisley pillowbox and pink bouquet pillowbox from Carina's Coquette line (jpg format)
- 1 PNG Template of the pillowbox so you can create your own giftboxes
Special Supplies Needed:
- Scissors and/or x-acto knife
- Double sided tape or glue
How it works:
When you purchase this tutorial, you'll get instant, permanent access! Under the Student Menu, click My Classes. You will find the tutorial listed under Hybrid Projects - the mini-course has the downloads and a printable PDF that is yours FOREVER!
Best of all, each tutorial comes with a beautiful printable guide page you can add to an inspiration binder - keep it on your desk for handy reference and inspiration in your future work!
Ask a question about this product
Want to try a FREE class to learn Photoshop as it's used for digital or "hybrid" scrapbooking? Check it out:
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.