Here are some quick details of the class:
- Course Type: Self-paced
- Format: Video, Online
- Length: Two weeks
- Subject: The Photoshop Brush tool
- Instructor: Jessica Sprague
- Works for: Photoshop Elements 5-10, Photoshop CS2-5
- Mac and Windows? Both!
- Who's it for: Beginners and Intermediates
This course, the first in our series of Photoshop techniques, focuses on everything that has to do with that delicious Photoshop tool, the Brush!
You will learn:
- Incredible, creative ways to use brushes on photos, as well as other projects
- How to use functions in the Brush Palette, such as Shape Dynamics, Scattering, Jitter, and more!
- How to use brushes with other tools, such as the Eraser
- How to create your own brushes and brush sets
- How to use brushes in both subtle and bold, unexpected ways!
- Tips for organizing your brushes
- Much, much more!
During our two weeks together, we'll dive into projects, including a one-of-a-kind photo collage, and we'll even create a blog header for your existing (or future) blog. You don't have to be a scrapbooker to take this class - you just need to have an appetite for learning new techniques to creatively tell your story!
I'll provide you with a great FREE kit as well as links to download hundreds of amazing brushes to add to your collection!
Ask a question about this product
Want to try a FREE class to learn Photoshop as it's used for digital or "hybrid" scrapbooking? Check it out:
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.