Next session begins Monday, July 22, 2013. Registration opens July 8 at 9PM EST
$130 - Standard class: Unlimited enrollment.
$195 - Extended class: Limited enrollment. Includes comments from Candice on your photographs.
Do you have an SLR that's never left the automatic setting? Do the words aperture and shutter speed send fear to your heart? Join Candice for a 6-week, intensive, instructor-led class. You will receive lesson plans, assignments, and video tutorials, be able to join in live chats with questions, and have your work reviewed by the instructor. You may start out class on automatic but you will leave with an understanding of manual!
Oh Shoot, is a beginning 6-week instructor-led photography online course just for beginning SLR users. In this course Candice Stringham will guide you to a greater knowledge of your camera and how it works. In just 42 days you will be well on your way to better understanding of your camera and it's features. This class is PACKED with information, inspiration, and the benefit of a personal tutor as you begin your photography journey.
Let's summarize some of the features of our class:
- I'll walk you through the different modes on your camera and how to use them.
- I'll address basic camera techniques, teach you about finding and using natural light, and composition rules.
- Step-by-step video tutorials let you see and hear the techniques
- You'll get a lesson plan and assignment each week.
- You'll get an email from me 5 days a week for six weeks, with encouragement, coupons, and inspiration
- You'll get access to our private class message board, where you can chat with other participants about anything you like
- I'll be available once a week for a class chat to answer any questions about the lesson and assignment from the week.
- You'll get access to our class image gallery, where you can upload your lesson photographs and get praise and feedback from other students and a critique from the instructor
- All of the videos you'll see will be available forever from your course home page at JessicaSprague.com. No expiration, even after the course ends!
- You'll also get a bonus downloadable handout about photography equipment and what to look for when buying cameras, lenses and accessories.
Learning photography is a journey, and it requires some investment. But I promise that learning how to use your camera will change the quality level of your photographs forever!
Candice Stringham is an editorial photographer turned scrapbooker. She is a former Contributing Editor for Creating Keepsakes Magazine and was inducted into the Creating Keepsakes Hall of Fame in 2006. Candice Has a BFA in Photography and taught at a collegiate level after she graduated. She has also been teaching live workshops for Canon for the past few years. She is excited to be teaching at Jessica's website because helping people learn how to use their cameras is one of her greatest joys! Adventurous, but down-to-earth, Candice loves to read, watch old movies and musicals, read anything Jane Austen and create fun projects and traditions with her family. She recently moved from Brooklyn, NY to San Antonio, Texas with her three sons and husband.
Blog - www.candicestringham.typepad.com
Ask a question about this product
Want to try a FREE class to learn Photoshop as it's used for digital or "hybrid" scrapbooking? Check it out: