February 15th- February 21st, 2013 - Renowned crafters Heidi Swapp & Jessica Sprague are teaming up to bring you an incredible, one-of-a-kind photo class! Focused on using the camera you've ALWAYS got with you, our class explores apps & techniques for taking your cell phone images to the next level! You will officially ROCK your camera phone!
*NOTE: This class is geared toward iPhone users for part of the class, including one day of video walkthroughs. However, if you're an Android user, we'll provide alternative apps for that day. Please join us in class!
Using her legendary video-based instruction, Jessica Sprague will walk you through over one dozen of our favorite apps, and show you how to get the most out of each of them - and how they work together to create amazing photos!
After each of our app lessons, master crafter Heidi Swapp will show you how she combines techniques to create truly gorgeous photo creations. Then you'll create THREE different "hybrid" (printable papercrafting) projects you can make using your awesome new skills and all your new apps! (NOTE: A few "traditional" supplies are suggested for the papercraft projects, which are included in the supply list when you register for class.)
During our class:
- We'll show you the ins and outs of Instagram (our favorite social-photo-sharing app) and show you secrets for how we use our Instas in our regular digital and papercrafting as well.
- We'll show you secrets and ideas for filters, frames, text and icons for every kind of photograph using a dozen of our favorite photo apps.
- We'll show you how to create and install your own cell phone wallpaper, place a gallery of your Instagrams on your blog, and create an incredible Facebook avatar, plus much more!
- You'll receive exclusive frames, fonts & backgrounds to add to and use with your apps, too!
- You'll learn how to send, share, and print your photos like never before - including how to send your photos from your camera straight to your computer or your home printer, or upload them to a printing service to create prints and photo books.
- We'll extend our photos with collages, fonts, and even motion as we explore the creative uses of our phones as storytelling devices.
In addition to the classroom, which contains video-based instructions and downloadable PDFs to help you follow along, our class also features a private forum where you can ask and answer questions. Rather than using a gallery, we'll use Instagram and hashtags to create an ad-hoc, live-in-the-making gallery for all of us to enjoy!
- A Smart Phone - This class is geared toward iPhone users for part of the class, including one day of video walkthroughs. However, if you're an Android user, we'll provide alternative apps for that day. Please join us in class!
- When you register for class, you'll be able to see a list of all the apps you'll need (most are free - some cost $1 or $2 - and we'll provide an alternative list for Android users where applicable), as well as a supply list for the hybrid projects we'll create.
We can't wait for class to begin! Register NOW and join us!
Jessica Sprague is the founder and lead instructor at JessicaSprague.com. She is a renowned designer, teacher, author, and Photoshop expert with more than 12 years of experience helping others to find their potential in using their computers to tell the stories of their lives. She loves Diet Mt. Dew and gets jazzed about external hard drives and RAM. Jessica is the author of four books on Photoshop, mouse-and-paper crafting, and storytelling, and is a former Contributing Editor to Creating Keepsakes magazine. She writes regularly at her blog, and posts almost daily to various social media.
Connect with Jessica in all KINDS of great ways:
Ask a question about this product
Want to try a FREE class to learn Photoshop as it's used for digital or "hybrid" scrapbooking? Check it out:
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.