Want to gift this class to friend or family? Click here!
Adding gorgeous frames, brushes, textures, and other special effects is a great way to bring your photos to the next level! In this week-long class, renowned instructor Jessica Sprague guides you through five photo editing projects using a variety of great techniques designed to enhance your photos and give them looks you'll love! This course, which is the first in my Photo Enhancement series, focuses on adding special effects to your photos - things you can apply immediately to your precious photos, whether or not they come straight from the camera. This is the perfect companion to Photo Editing 1: Good to Great, which is my first course in the photo-editing series, but you can certainly jump right into this course as a beginner or intermediate learner!
In this video-based course, you'll learn how to:
- Create a hand-tinted look on a photograph
All of the classes here at JessicaSprague.com come with gorgeous video instruction, broken down into project-based lessons and individual tasks within each lesson. This bite-sized approach to Photoshop makes it easy to understand, and you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish as you learn!
In addition to the lesson projects, I'll offer challenges, extra information, links, downloads, and other materials designed to enhance your experience and deepen your understanding of how to use Photoshop in your specific area of learning. You'll take the class completely at your own pace (you never need to be online at a specific time), and all of the course materials are available to you FOREVER from your My Classes page here at JessicaSprague.com. We love users of Mac or Windows, and welcome students from around the world to join us!
When you register for our class, you'll get access to a customized classroom page. Here you'll find each lesson posted as it becomes available. Here are some of the great features of our class:
- I'll walk you through FIVE video lessons as I show you how to create magic with special techniques designed to bring your photos to life!
- My step-by-step video lessons let you see and hear the techniques, at an easy-to-understand pace, with techniques that build on one another. You can stop, rewind, and restart the videos as many times as you need to.
- You'll receive instructional videos in both Photoshop Elements AND the full version of Photoshop, so if you ever decide to upgrade, you'll automatically have the class for your version!
- You'll get free materials to use with your lessons.
- I'll assign projects with each lesson to help you apply techniques that you have learned.
- You'll complete a self-check exercise at the end of each lesson to make sure you've grasped the essential concepts from that lesson, and to keep yourself on track as you're learning.
- If you have questions during our class, we'll pair you up with a JessicaSprague.com Mentor (free of charge, of course!) who can help guide you personally through any portions of the class you might be struggling with.
- Interact with me and the other class members on our private class message board.
- Post your projects to our private class gallery!
- All of the videos you'll see will be available forever from your course home page at JessicaSprague.com. No expiration, EVER.
There are no prerequisites to this beginner-level class. You'll need a computer with internet access, and have any version of Photoshop Elements 7+ or Photoshop CS2+ installed. Adobe offers a free 30-day trial of these programs in its latest version.
Jessica Sprague is the founder and lead instructor at JessicaSprague.com. She is a renowned designer, teacher, author, and Photoshop expert with more than 12 years of experience helping others to find their potential in using their computers to tell the stories of their lives. She loves Diet Mt. Dew and gets jazzed about external hard drives and RAM. Jessica is the author of four books on Photoshop, mouse-and-paper crafting, and storytelling, and is a former Contributing Editor to Creating Keepsakes magazine. She writes regularly at her blog, and posts almost daily to various social media.
Connect with Jessica in all KINDS of great ways:
Ask a question about this product
Want to try a FREE class to learn Photoshop as it's used for digital or "hybrid" scrapbooking? Check it out:
There are yet no reviews for this product.
Please log in to write a review.