20% off! Original Price: $39
You've Got a Site. Now What?
Remember that saying, "Image is Everything?" I hate that saying.
But the raw truth is, in web design, images
are everything. If you have a gorgeous site and crappy images, you're only halfway there. In this course we'll explore how to make your school into a brand that represents you.
Our Goal: Create A Brand You Will Be Proud of!
Taking the time to plan and design a complete package may seem overwhelming, but in this class we will take you step by step through the process of choosing colors that work for your school, creating a logo and even using a mockup maker to design header images. The image that you create will represent you and your business, so let's take the time and make sure it truly reflects you!
What To Expect in Class:
This is THE class to begin designing your business brand! We take you step by step through designing your own logo, or using a premade logo, as well as editing photos and using fonts.
- Video instructions for each step along the way, including creating your horizontal and circle logo
- A full digital kit, including premade logos, and circle logos and photos coutesy of iStockPhoto
- Digital files and video instructions introducing you to Scene Creators for MockUps
- Instructions on how to create gorgeous thumbnails that you can upload into Fedora's thumbnail framework, as well as resources for finding both illustrations and photography for your product images and thumbnails
How To Prepare for Class
Here's what you'll want before we begin class.
- Adobe Photoshop: You'll need it! This is how we will create, edit and finalize your images and logos
- Mockup Maker: Desktop Edition (available at Creative Market)
- If you're implementing a Teachable school, you'll need to take Designing and Building a Teachable School before enrolling in this class. This will give you the foundational skills you'll need
- I also recommend that you take my Course 1: We've Just Begun class or have a working knowledge of Photoshop.
I'll Be Right There With You
This whole class is going to change your business's image! By the end of class, you'll have a deeper appreciation for the process of creating a full brand, and have a logo that you will be able to use right away. This is YOUR business. You pour your heart and soul into creating your school, now you will have an online image to reflect who you are, and that is what I want to share with you. Register now, and I'll see you in class!
Hi there! I'm Jessica Sprague, owner and instructor here at JessicaSprague.com. I founded JessicaSprague.com in 2007 to share the creative potential of Photoshop for crafting. I've been teaching Photoshop and graphic design, photo editing, digital scrapbooking, e-commerce, and online school development for a decade. It's my goal to help you build the skills and knowledge that will last you a lifetime. Learn more about me. Are you ready to start the journey? Join me!
Section 1: Building Your Logo
after you enroll
Section 2: Editing Photos and Using Fonts
after you enroll
Section 3: Mockups
after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.