Creating Great Web Images
Learn to make gorgeous graphics for your website.
You've Got a Site. Now What?
Our Goal: Create A Brand You Will Be Proud of!
Taking the time to plan and design a complete package may seem overwhelming, but in this class we will take you step by step through the process of choosing colors that work for your school, creating a logo and even using a mockup maker to design header images. The image that you create will represent you and your business, so let's take the time and make sure it truly reflects you!
What To Expect in Class:
This is THE class to begin designing your business brand! We take you step by step through designing your own logo, or using a premade logo, as well as editing photos and using fonts.
- Video instructions for each step along the way, including creating your horizontal and circle logo
- A full digital kit, including premade logos, and circle logos and photos coutesy of iStockPhoto
- Digital files and video instructions introducing you to Scene Creators for MockUps
- Instructions on how to create gorgeous thumbnails that you can upload into Fedora's thumbnail framework, as well as resources for finding both illustrations and photography for your product images and thumbnails
How To Prepare for Class
Here's what you'll want before we begin class.
- Adobe Photoshop: You'll need it! This is how we will create, edit and finalize your images and logos
- Mockup Maker: Desktop Edition (available at Creative Market)
- If you're implementing a Teachable school, you'll need to take Designing and Building a Teachable School before enrolling in this class. This will give you the foundational skills you'll need
- I also recommend that you take my Course 1: We've Just Begun class or have a working knowledge of Photoshop.
I'll Be Right There With You
This whole class is going to change your business's image! By the end of class, you'll have a deeper appreciation for the process of creating a full brand, and have a logo that you will be able to use right away. This is YOUR business. You pour your heart and soul into creating your school, now you will have an online image to reflect who you are, and that is what I want to share with you. Register now, and I'll see you in class!
Hi there! I'm Jessica Sprague, owner and instructor here at JessicaSprague.com. I founded JessicaSprague.com in 2007 to share the creative potential of Photoshop for crafting. I've been teaching Photoshop and graphic design, photo editing, digital scrapbooking, e-commerce, and online school development for a decade. It's my goal to help you build the skills and knowledge that will last you a lifetime. Learn more about me. Are you ready to start the journey? Join me!